Registered Professional Land Surveyors (RPLS) – Houston, TX
Seeking an RPLS in our Houston, TX office who is hands-on, has solid technical experience and has the ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
Principal job duties include but not limited to the following:
- Perform necessary work scopes primarily for home builder clients, commercial projects and/or engineers.
- Ensure all new projects are assigned properly and manage workload.
- Ensure deliverables meet quality control standards.
- Maintain process awareness on each job to ensure open line of communication to maintain and enforce turnaround times to accommodate client’s needs.
- Possess current Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor license (or if out of state, be eligible to take Texas exam)
- 2 – 5 years experience as an RPLS
- Proficient in AutoCad
- Good managerial and communication skills.