Survey Administrative Assistant, Production Builder Department – Houston, TX
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering data and documentation for Jobs into the Database from Builder portals.
- Performs high pace scanning and documentation saving.
- Have great time management to maintain strict client turnaround to meet client deadlines
- Tracking Jobs, check surveys before sending to clients and making sure it meets criteria
- Helping with other administrative duties and assisting if required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing and spreadsheets (MSWord, Excel).
- Work requires continual attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organizations.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and/or information. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, prioritize work.